Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Third Grade Objective Posters for all Content Areas!

I made these awesome objective posters in "I can" kid language for your whiteboard! They're for all content areas, colorful and have visuals to help students understand what they're learning. I print them out, laminate them and put them on my whiteboard (which I hope to get soon!). This way, I don't have to spend 10 minutes each day writing my objectives. They're available in two themes (so far) animal print and polka dot. If you have a theme you'd like me to make for you, let me know and I will make them for you! These are based on the 2012-2013 TEKS. Listed on the cards are also the supporting and readiness standards for testing purposes. :)

 
So far I have Polka Dot theme where you can get HERE OR Zebra print available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment